Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK11k build

hi all
    this originally started out as a hk23 gbb build but just did not work out, so now building a hk11k aeg built around a classic army g3. the stock is a hk clubfoot r/s stock (expensive), have built the 1200m rear site out of steel. the front end is mainly steel and quite hefty. still a bit to do, the front end needs securing properly, i need to rear wire it, although there is not much room in the stock i can just get a 8.4 stick in there. the barrel also needs cutting/replacing, and then chuck some paint on it. this will be for sale when done so keep an eye on the sales thread.

atb
    jay

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six...

Re: HK11k build

I quite like the look of this - be interesting to see when complete. I actually like the combo of colours ie with the un-painted bits - kinda looks like there is 'more' to it if you what I mean. Anyways, cool build and looking forward to the end result

Comment

really nice build which looks to have taken a bit of time.

only question I have is about the lower receiver. the original 11's used the older receiver with the removable pistol grip and old G3 style stock. The later versions used the new style stock you have but with the G3K style lower receiver. I'm no expert on G weapons and I was wondering if you have reference pictures showing the 11 in the configuration you have build or if it's a case of making it using the bits you have available.

This isn't meant to seem negative as I like it, it's unique and I for one would buy it.
      Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyjebus View Post
        really nice build which looks to have taken a bit of time.

only question I have is about the lower receiver. the original 11's used the older receiver with the removable pistol grip and old G3 style stock. The later versions used the new style stock you have but with the G3K style lower receiver. I'm no expert on G weapons and I was wondering if you have reference pictures showing the 11 in the configuration you have build or if it's a case of making it using the bits you have available.

This isn't meant to seem negative as I like it, it's unique and I for one would buy it.
        you are indeed correct, but as i dont recall seeing one of the newer lowers for airsoft its a case of using what is available. i do have pics of hk21/23's with the clubfoot stock and older style lower.

cheers
        jay
        Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six...

Comment

if it's any use the G&G FS 51 has the G3K style lower receiver but the markings are the wrong type.
          Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jay851 Find out more about jay851
          Working...
          X