Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make an m4 pistol

Hi all,
    I have a stubby m4 and I have seen the m4 pistols online, does anyone know where I can acquire the cap that basically replaces the stock ?
    Current armoury:
    m4a1 franken gun,asg mk23 socom, cyma m14,De m47 shotgun,Well l96,taurus pt247,stubby m4 aka noisy cricket up

Re: make an m4 pistol

You can make your own with a couple of washers and a bolt, if you want something slightly more swish then google is your friend, ive just had a google but couldnt find anything on it sorry mate!
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I know the part you on about and only seen an ics swivel end cap one for £14 not sure if it would work on anyone makes or m4 tho

Comment

Vfc have made one called the baby es i think, you would need the lower reciever and a matching upper reciever
        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

you can use a sling plate,with a smaller plate over the stock pipe hole,drilled and held in place with a bolt throught the mechbox.

so thats a sling plate,a smaller plate over it,with a hole drilled for the bolt to go through,and possibly a washer..

oh and you need to cut the stock pipe off the back
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys, I will try a few methods that have been suggested. I saw the ICS stock plate and I am not sure if it will fit or not. I am going to play around with the motor and gearbox and such too, also a peq box on the front for my battery, i will post pictures when it is all done
            Current armoury:
            m4a1 franken gun,asg mk23 socom, cyma m14,De m47 shotgun,Well l96,taurus pt247,stubby m4 aka noisy cricket up

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

suugyroo Find out more about suugyroo
            Working...
            X