mosfet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mosfet

The break function doesn't put a ignificant strain on the motor or gear train, but I've read of comments on increased motor brush erosion. They also don't return the gear to the same position, but stop the gears fast enough o near as dammit do that in most circumstances (you can still stop mid cycle). You would need an ecu type controller with gear position/load sensors (or if you dont mind slight errors a timing circuit)

Comment

If I were making them to sell...... Wait a sec, I used to...lol.

I don't think £20 is over priced, why would anyone want to run a business buying components making a usable product then selling it to make pennies?

The only thing I used to do is add more wire and motor crimps.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
        Like I said, the genuine MOSFETs alone would be about £5.
        Yes, but I think your "percentage of power through the trigger switch" is a bit high.
        MOSFETs, like all UJTs are voltage controlled. There's naff-all current going to flow there.

Im talking in bulk buying, and in the amount of current i was just trying to use layman's terms, I KNOW THE CURRENT WILL BE CLOSER TO 0.5V AND 0.025A Look i posted a valid response in a way that people can understand,
        STOP SPLITTING HAIRS. IF YOUR SO SURE MAKE EM YOUR SELF AND STOP SLAGGING OF OTHERS THAT DO AND MAKE MONEY DOING IT!

Oh gee.... look at the other replies, other HAPPY CUSTOMERS, like i said over 400 sold and 100% feedback, HE MUST HAVE IT RIGHT! THATS WHY HE IS SELLING THEM AND YOUR NOT.
        "If you got shit on your doorstep dont go scrubbing others doorsteps before you scrub you own"

Comment

no matter what any one says there will always be some one that cant do it cheaper. £20 is a good price for a mosfit thats made and delivered with time or parts invested by the person buying. as above if you can make them cheaper with the same good componets then go for it and ill personally keep buying them!!

Comment

Originally posted by MAGNAREZ View Post
            Im talking in bulk buying, and in the amount of current i was just trying to use layman's terms, I KNOW THE CURRENT WILL BE CLOSER TO 0.5V AND 0.025A Look i posted a valid response in a way that people can understand,
            STOP SPLITTING HAIRS. IF YOUR SO SURE MAKE EM YOUR SELF AND STOP SLAGGING OF OTHERS THAT DO AND MAKE MONEY DOING IT!

Oh gee.... look at the other replies, other HAPPY CUSTOMERS, like i said over 400 sold and 100% feedback, HE MUST HAVE IT RIGHT! THATS WHY HE IS SELLING THEM AND YOUR NOT.
            Your sig and this post are somewhat at odds with your in depth detailed (yet flawed) description of mosfet operation.

What No1 has done is pointed out to those who have the know how/can be bothered to make mosfets that it can be done very cheaply, and here's where you go to find components. He's not saying he's going to set up a business to undercut them, he's just making mosfets on the side.

I'm not knocking AIRFETs, they are cracking bits of kit, No1 is merely pointing out that if you know how to do it yourself (as with all things airsoft) you can save a tonne of cash.
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

need help on fitting. which contact do i desolder and the one i desolder where do i solder it to. by the way its a g&g l85 contact

Comment

One contact on the switch needs to be wired to the battery +ve, the other to the signal wire. If it's a six wire fet, then the switch contacts are wired to the two signal wires.

Doesnt matter which way round you wire them, its a switch, it doesnt give a toss about polarity.
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nc-duke-alike Find out more about nc-duke-alike
                Working...
                X