Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Magpul 120 rnd E-Mag - Differences in packaging??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul 120 rnd E-Mag - Differences in packaging??

I purchased a couple of Magpul PTS 120rnd E-Mags from an online retailer, not problem there. Then decided I needed an extra one and sourced it from a different retailer.

Whilst they all look identical I am a little confused as to the packaging. The first two I bought came in brown/tan packaging with Magpul E-Mag and logos all over them. The one I bought from a different retailer was in plain white packaging (although same design as the others - ziplock top etc..) with Magpul E-Mag printed on it in plain lettering, but no logos etc...

The mags themselves seem to be identical, so I was wondering if there's a difference between the mags in the packages? Or is it just some sort of OEM packaging etc on the plain white ones?

Re: Magpul 120 rnd E-Mag - Differences in packaging??

Ive seen both types of packaging from Edgar Bro's, and they are the distributor, I wouldn't worry matey, they are both genuine, just different runs.

Comment

Are the magazine plastics (not the packaging) different? Or the same quality?
      sigpic

Comment

Cheers guys. To my untrained eye the magazines themselves are identical - same plastic and features etc. I was a little worried I'd accidentally bought green label/cheaper versions, but they don't make a green label 120rnd E-Mag (I think!) so was wondering why the different packaging! Just one of those things I guess - they ran out of nice packaging

Comment

Aye I've had different packaging on individual mags in one order from the same place, wouldn't worry
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

julesbloke Find out more about julesbloke
          Working...
          X