Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G L85 Susat Scope

Hi guys,

Im not sure if this is the right section to post this query, if not then i do apologise.

I have searched and searched but cannot find a definitive answer to my issue...

Basically i will be getting an ICS L85A2 within the next week or two all being well, and would like to get a scope for it - preferably susat.

Would the G&G L85 Susat Scope fit directly on? or would i need some sort of rail adapter first?

I am very new to airsoft so am not sure how to go about finding out without forking out the £110 for the scope, risking the fact that it may not even work.

If not, then what scopes would be a viable option for me?

Thanks

Re: G&G L85 Susat Scope

From memory I don't be live the G&G sight fits (and might be a red dot, not an obelisk reticule), though I did find conflicting answers on that one fitting when I was looking.

I've got this one on my L86 (on Zeroone's advice), which goes straight on the rail on an ICS and has the right obelisk reticule:

Ares 4x Full Metal SUSAT Sight
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2459

Regards,

Matt

Comment

the g&g one does not fit ics but the ares does fit so get the ares susat

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, has helped me out a lot

Now all i need is Zeroin to get more in stock, or to source one through classifieds. but thanks for the help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

garboid Find out more about garboid
        Working...
        X