Making an M16 Thumbhole stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making an M16 Thumbhole stock?

After never getting me Right M16 Sniper stock back after sending it for work I've been unable to source another. I was wondering if anyone out there has built one themselves?
    The big issue is that the stock and pistol grip are removed in different directions, so I was wondering if the Madbull PTS MIAD grip with the removable back section would solve the problem?
    Any help greatly appreciated.

Re: Making an M16 Thumbhole stock?

All you need to do is remove the two ears within the top of the pistol grip that slide into the gearbox and your sorted
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Re: Making an M16 Thumbhole stock?

Cool cheers for that Dave. Any suggestions on what to build the 'bridge' with, obviously going to need something that's strong enough to be thrown around a bit.

Comment

You'd probably be best getting some epoxy and epoxying the pistol grip to the stock using (i'd go for aluminium) some sort of strut. You can then use 2 part car body filler (awesome stuff, dries very very strong) to fill it up, carve, sand back and paint

Sent from outer space
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spartan Command Team leader of the Spartan airsoft team from North Wales. Find out more about Spartan Command
        Working...
        X