Anodising ? Where too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anodising ? Where too?

Hello all! I've been wanting to do this for a while but never got round to doing it, and after seeing a pdw on hear that's been hard anodised and picking up a project, I'm looking at getting it done!

So does anyone know of a good place that can do this sort of thing? And how do I go about it? The part I want doing has a factory paint finish, not sure what, so do I need to do something about that or can that all be sorted at same time? I no nothing about metals so that's why I ask the knowledge of the kind Airsoft folk!

Anyway any help would be great!

Cheers

Re: Anodising ? Where too?

Search your local area for electro-platers as they would prob be able to do it.
    but be careful what you try to get plated. if its cheap pot-metal then the acid bath pre-treatment may well eat the metal leaving you without a reciever.

dont expect it to be cheap though as depending on the local place production lines can vary from barrels to swimming pool size baths.

Comment

Re: Anodising ? Where too?

Ideal cheers buddy, I've just emailed a few companies! No many local places came up when I searched for just anodisers, but there's a few under electro-platers

Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Strebor_7 Find out more about Strebor_7
      Working...
      X