Custom Mp5K Holster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Mp5K Holster

I love my Mp5k to bits but I generally only use it as a back up in woodland and it's a pain in the backside to carry on a sling so I feel a drop leg platform to hold it would be the best way to go. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know!

Anyway I would like it to look Russian so it has to look rugged and preferably be in a Russian camouflage or just in khaki.

I was thinking on buying a blank drop leg platform then customising it from there but I don't really know what I'm doing so some guidance would be much appreciated.

Ta

Sean

Re: Custom Mp5K Holster

Eagle Industries weapons catch, its belt mounted and can carry almost every SMG going.

Comment

Aussie SAS just stick a bungie cord in a loop from the back sling mount. Over the head and under one arm and it sits under your armpit as though it was in a shoulder holster.

I've set my MP7 up this way and it's really effective.
      sigpic

Comment

talk to a guy called callofduty on these forums he made a sweet drop leg kurtz holster

Comment

i would make a fobus type deal....... go to a vaccum formers and get them to make a plastic mold of the gun, then go from there......

Comment

yeah ok here is what i did

ok buy a blank holster - viper or something
            take of the velcro mag pouch so it leave the female velcro
            at the bottom of the holster cut all the stiches so the holster opens up
            then you can put your mp5k in like a pistol
            use the male velcro left from the mag pouch attach it to the female sideway around the gun and use the other velcro bit that usually sit around the pistol grip of your pistol
            put that through your mp5k trigger guard
            then u will find that the mp5 will be safely secured to the holster with no chance of falling out
            i used this for a while at a few skirmishes and never fell out
            its a very simple cheap solution and you dont have to carry it about on your back swinging around
            if you need any further help or pics just pm me
            cheers
            chris

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
              Aussie SAS just stick a bungie cord in a loop from the back sling mount. Over the head and under one arm and it sits under your armpit as though it was in a shoulder holster.

I've set my MP7 up this way and it's really effective.
              +1 this is how i carry my sawed off ak47
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Thanks for all the replys guys.

- I like the idea of that weapons catch but with my clumsy style of play I doubt the gun will stay in the clip for long =P

- How secure is the bungee sling? I mean seeing as there's only one attachment point on the K and it's right on the rear I reckon there would be to much movement.

- That vacuum forming thing sounds a bit on the expensive side.

Have you got any photos of that call of duty? It sounds a hell of a more straight forward than I thought it would be.

Comment

vaccum formings dirt cheap, probably about a tenner includion materials.....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chowder Head Find out more about Chowder Head
                  Working...
                  X