M4 Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Pistol

Im thinking of putting together a M4 pistol...Anyone out there done this or have any ideas/suggestions before I start looking for bits?
    Cheers..

Re: M4 Pistol

Only thing you really need is a sling stock that takes the place of a real stock.

Other than that, perhaps a stubby killer front end, or I have seen them with silencers attached to the body (god knows how).

Good luck mate, let us know how you get on.
    How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
    Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
    And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

Unless you want to leave your stock tube on to use some sort of Patriot style tube, you will have to cut the stock tube adaptor off to allow you to fit a CQB sling plate to the back of the receiver. They bolt on through the gearbox as normal.

You may also have trouble housing a battery, assuming this is an electric rifle.
      There are various methods, like using a PEQ laser battery box, a battery sling, a LiPo hidden somewhere, or a readymag battery.

Comment

that ready mag looks good. I never heard of them before, thanks...

Comment

It's basically a battery hidden inside an empty mag shell.
          You can run your wiring through the fake bolt release if you remove the button on the left side of the recever, as there is a hole in the side of the ready mag at the top also.
          It's pretty much all hidden behind the ready mag. Your batt connectors inside at the top.

Comment

my mate has just gotten his built by our local tech guy - he made life easy for him by falling over during a skirmish and breaking the stock tube - so it was either get a new stock or turn it into a pistol - once he has his ready mag his "han solo blaster" as he likes to call it, will be smaller than an mp5k

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

purchase Find out more about purchase
            Working...
            X