Marui MK23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui MK23

Has anyone tried drilling the top slide to fit a 20mm rail?

I'm looking at ways of fitting a telescopic scope to it as a DMP (designated marksman pistol) project.

The under/over rail mount kit seems to be very, very hard to find.

Also, thinking of ways to fit a stock to it?
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Re: Marui MK23

I've seen them for sale as a 'carbine' version, coming as standard with an extended barrel, wire frame stock and (I believe) a rail for a scope. I'll double check when I'm next at home, buddy.
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

Comment

That sounds perfect for what I'm looking to do with it...
      “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

There isn't a carbine version or anything - KJW makes a carbine MKI ruger if that's what you're thinking of. Your best bet it to get a First Factory/ Nine Ball MK23 rail set, that adds a 20mm rail ontop and underneath - it's not cheap though. No stocks are made for it.

Comment

Originally posted by WillGreen View Post
          I've seen them for sale as a 'carbine' version, coming as standard with an extended barrel, wire frame stock and (I believe) a rail for a scope. I'll double check when I'm next at home, buddy.
          Will think you may be muddling it up with my Ruger Gemtech Oasis?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          There isn't a carbine version or anything - KJW makes a carbine MKI ruger if that's what you're thinking of. Your best bet it to get a First Factory/ Nine Ball MK23 rail set, that adds a 20mm rail ontop and underneath - it's not cheap though. No stocks are made for it.

That's what I'm after, no stock anywhere though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Trouble Find out more about Trouble
          Working...
          X