SR25-esque mags for an M4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR25-esque mags for an M4.

Hi, I was wondering, are there any M4 mags out there that resemble SR25 magazines? (the long, box type mags)

I have a few VN midcap mags for my M4 DMR, but they just seem so short. I know this probably sounds dopey, but I would like to know if such a thing existed. Even an extended VN mag, just so it was a bit taller. Anything?

For example.

How it looks: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7t3bane1f73q56/IMG_1539.jpg

How I'd like it to look: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj28zdk129fw26u/IMG_1540.jpg

Cheers,

FPSEngland.
    Originally posted by FPSEngland
    The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Re: SR25-esque mags for an M4.

Not sure on the length mate but I think short pmags are longer than vn mags. Give it a google.
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Cor, necropost! But yeah, I was looking at the short PMAGS. Still haven't found any /in stock/ however.
      The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

God how did I respond to such an old post? Think I was looking at your M16A3 upper post and was checking out your threads. Never mind, hope it helps.
        Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Lol, no worries. I'm probably going to have another look now for those shorty PMAGS :p

Comment

The shorty Pmags aren't much longer than the VN ones, perhaps 5mm or so.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FPSEngland Airsofter, Music Producer, Semi-Professional Gamer. I'm boring, you see. Find out more about FPSEngland
            Working...
            X