PMags not feeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMags not feeding

Hi all, I've got a set of pmags that require being pushed up to engage and chamber a BB, I've tried shaving some of the catch off, but nothing, no luck. I've even tried putting a rubber solution into the release button catch to try and push the mag up but nothing, any solutions out there?

Re: PMags not feeding

Hi ditch,

Firstly I had this problem and there is an easy fix using no more than insulation tape. Pmag a are made up of two parts, the inside part for some reason always seems to sit about half a mil lower than the outside part, this is what causes the issue.

Slide the bottom plate off the mag, by depressing the button and sliding it off. You should see a small screw with an Allen key fitting. Undo this screw. This screw hold the outer mag body ans the innder section together. using tape we are going to raise the innder section so thats its flush ans will feed. You can then push the inside of the mag out from its outer casing. Don't worry nothing will spring out.

Once you have the inside section, on the bottom you will see the hole where the Allen key screw goes through. Cover this small section just the bit by the hole with about 3 layers of tape. Cut the tape to fit over the hole and that small square section,

Once you have done this, out the mag back together, and then screw the screw back in through the tape. This should now have raised the inner section of the mag and sorts out the pmag feed issue. Any further info [email protected]

Kind regards

James

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ditch PB Find out more about Ditch PB
    Working...
    X