G &G M14 Refurbishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G &G M14 Refurbishment

Had a busy weekend, received a G & G M14 veteran in working condition but missing front and rear sights and a krylon job covering the walnut and barrel. A few hours with acetone, heat gun and steel wool revived the wood and metalwork. A hand rubbed wood dye was applied, and waxed to a light sheen. Missing sights and flashider were salvaged from a long dead AGM M14, fitted straight on. Need to get a correct sling, had to make do with a SLR sling

from this M141023748798.jpg to this m14refurbished01236738083.jpgm14refurbished021125672198.jpg

Dingle

Re: G &G M14 Refurbishment

Ah so you got it then, offered him £70 for it but he wouldn't take it.
    Stock looks good, just as I would have done.
    Just need a Guarder Cut Off Lever (if its like the AGM gearbox), cost £12
    or a G&G M14 Selector plate, cost £11 to sort out the semi/auto issue and your sorted.
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Re: G &G M14 Refurbishment

Tbh probably worth what you offered, but I already had the sights so I was happy at the higher price paid. Just need to sort the semi auto problem now. G&G selector plate ordered.

Also possibly located a Fulton Armory genuine metal heatshield from a shooting buddy in the states.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dingle Known as Dingle by most people, Airsofting since 1998 Find out more about Dingle
      Working...
      X