Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR-25 custom

hello there,
    Im just about to get an a&k sr-25. for now im going to leave the internals and concentrate on the body. just wondered if any one knows what theyre like for parts compatability. i want to change the stock receiver grip to a psg style, and fit one of those magazine grips to the magwell instead of a fore grip. those look cool! and also fit the magpull pts prs stock. will i face any difficulties or will they fit straight on?
    any advice would be brilliant!
    thanks

V111NY

Re: SR-25 custom

Sounds like the things I'm going to be doing.... (well almost).

I used to own an A&K SR-25; the Sniper Grip will fit on no problems. As for the rest I wouldn't really know; but can tell you that the magwell grip probably would not work as it is a 7.62mm...

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

hmm thats a shame, maybe there is a 7.62 version out there? im gunna look

Comment

yeah. unless you were planning on cutting it and using something like milliput or something to mould an extension in then it wont fit, the stocks are easy as hell to fit and as gaffa said the grips go strait on.
        i wouldnt leave the internals alone all together. mine needed a complete clean to make it even usable. hopefully they arent all like that as standard but there is some very recognisable chinagrease in there that covers the inside of the barrel making the bb's go nuts.
        TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

Magwell grips are more for carbines anyway. 7.62's won't have them as they're used for Marksman roles normally.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

yeah i know, its just something about them, im getting an m4 now so that urge will probably end up on there now so that will avoid any cringes from dedicated sniper roles lol

V111NY

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

v111ny This is my airsoft. There are many like it, but this one is mine! uuuurrraaahh!!! Find out more about v111ny
            Working...
            X