Eotech problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eotech problem

Ok, turned on my eotec sight today on the G36- no problems, turned it off. Then moved it to my M4 and suddenly it wouldnt work, any ideas? Ive tried changing the batteries but no luck, so im guessing this is something more serious?
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Re: Eotech problem

well, just as a little input, i doubt is has bugger all to do with what gun it is on...

my eotech did this, u sure the batteries are new?
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
    Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

Yes, lol, sorry didnt mean to give that impression- it litterally stopped working when i moved it from the G36 to the M4, but anyways, its randomly started working again,so although very odd, is no longer a problem
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Is this a real eotech or a replica what model is it if it is a real one and what make/model is it if it is a replica?
        +If its a real eotech they have a lifetime warranty also they have a helpline.
        look for a UK dealer and give them a ring.
        Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

I can tell you it's G&P, although it's second hand, so no warrenty. Also, he did say it's fixed now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aeviv Its pronounced Ey-ViV! Find out more about Aeviv
          Working...
          X