Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing clamp broke on G&G SUSAT...HELP

Hi folks

I've got a broken scope mount on my G&G SUSAT.
    The small pig metal clamp ( the piece with the 2 screw/bolts that clamps the mount
    On to the sight rail on the top of my ICS L85a2). The thinnest part where the groove
    Is has split along its entire length, I've tried to araldite it but no joy...
    I've emailed G&G support but no reply... Has anyone done a mod or suffered this problem...
    I don't really want to buy a new SUSAT or an acog I like my SUSAT And just need some help
    Can you help me...
    sigpic

Re: Fixing clamp broke on G&G SUSAT...HELP

Anyone?????
    sigpic

Comment

Bump... Still looking for a replacement SUSAT scope clamp... If your reading this can you ask
      About for me... Please... My G&G SUSAT scope is rather redundant without the means of holding
      It to my L82a2...
      sigpic

Comment

image.jpg

This is the part that has split from left to right the photo just about shows the crack that as been repaired but has failed!!
        sigpic

Comment

THREAD CLOSED PART SOURCED... Thanks for looking.
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

moving shadow Started Airsoft as a Skirmisher in 2009 and 2010 set up / Founded & Organiser of- Telford & Wrekin Airsoft Team, featured in Airsoft International and Airsoft Action magazines. Find out more about moving shadow
          Working...
          X