project idea bulpup shotgun similar to keltech ksg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project idea bulpup shotgun similar to keltech ksg

I was just thinking that bulpup guns in my opinion are better due to their shorter but im surprised their isn't a body kit or something out to make a ksg keltech shotgun or similar i think it be a pretty good skirmish gun really?

I do have other ideas if this was ever possible but im not a Building kind of person i don't have the resources or tools...
    Attached Files

Re: project idea bulpup shotgun similar to keltech ksg

I remember some time last year madbull announced that they got permission to build a "$100" ksg keltech but I've heard nothing since.

Comment

yer that would have been pretty cool just i think its really a good little project i usually game as a super stealthy woodland or practical airsoft really so why have a big gun? i love bulpups and wish someone would make a good bulpup sniper with vsr hop units in.
      Be nice to use a single shot shotgun and mod the vsr hop unit into it and make a bulpup pump action vsr for super short practical action or go gas for real suppressive sound propperties could even mod the tm m870 gas and make a super short suppressed gas shotgun.....?

Comment

have you tried cocking a shotgun quietly? theres a reason why bolties get used for quiet reloads....

waffle
        Last edited by bob86; 17 October, 2013, 23:40.
        Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
          also the idea of a bull pup shotgun, a bullpup is where the trigger is in front of the magazine, rather than in the traditional placement. the keltech version isnt really a bullpup, they have just moved the trigger assy further foward, nearer to the pump. thats it.
          Strictly speaking a bullpup has the action (I.e. the working parts) behind the trigger group. Magazine placement is not part of the definition.
          Course, with most designs, this naturally places the magazine behind the trigger, as it's more or less a compete nonsense to place a box magazine away from the action. but it's completely legitimate to call the KSG a bullpup shotgun.
          Not actually a builder
          Not actually called Bob.

Comment

as a reply if you can cock a bolt action quietly you must be able to cock a shotgun quietly also? their both just slide actions? its the short idea tho i like.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Agack Find out more about Agack
            Working...
            X