Clear All

Re: jg aug a2

sides , the top ??? were do i start lol

Comment

the sides
      thats all i know to be honest
      Originally posted by parky
      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

could you get your mate to pm me or send me a pic please
        Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 14 March, 2010, 16:36.

Comment

he dont have a internet enabled pc sorry
          however next time i see him ill ask him what he did
          Originally posted by parky
          If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

ok cheers

Comment

Originally posted by paulyboy View Post
              u dont happen to have a idea how to mod the top rail on my army r85 so i can use any ris optic
              You could buy the dovetail adapter?

Comment

Mate that phantom kit is beautiful especially helpful if your looking to make a DMR
                To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

Hi guys. I was actually about to say that Aug isn't very good for CQB firstly the length but also at elast where I go, they don't allow full auto in a lot of the areas. Then I saw Paulyboy say about locking it to semi. :-O How is this achieved? I also have a JG Aug A2 by the way.
                  Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
                  Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

I have a JG AU-2G and i'm in the process of turning it into a DMR. The upgrades I have at the moment are: element spring guide and silent cylinder and piston head set. I also have a king arms air nozzle, a prometheus M110 spring and an element silencer to go on the end of the barrel. The upgrades i'm going to get in the future are: G&P metal hop chamber, Guarder 6.02 by 650mm tight bore barrel and some kind of front end kit so I can mount a bipod easily without affecting the position of the barrel.
                    On top is a 3-9X50mm scope on low mounts and in the magwell is a MAG mid-cap magazine.
                    What all this hopefully amounts to is the greatest range and accuracy with the least stress put on the motor and gears. Oh, and a cool looking gun as well :D

Edit: I converted mine to semi-auto only by sliding a section of bike inner tube over the full auto trigger connections so the trigger can still move fully but no connection is made. It's easy to convert back if I ever want to as well

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JMusa Chilled out and enjoying airsoft Find out more about JMusa
                    Working...
                    X