Ares & JG G608-7 G36's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares & JG G608-7 G36's

Hi, am just wondering if anybody could clarify some things for me...

1) I currently own the JG G36 with RAS but think I'm going to buy the Ares G36 from Zero One as an upgrade / replacement. Will the RAS front end fit onto the Ares G36 and are the pins the same?

2) Is the Ares gearbox it's own make or is V2, V3 etc?

3) Is the gearbox metal shims, brushings etc? Or does anybody have a link to the full mechbox spec as I can't seem to find one through google?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ship; 14 March, 2010, 22:08.

Re: Ares & JG G608-7 G36's

Originally posted by ship View Post
    Hi, am just wondering if anybody could clarify some things for me...

1) I currently own the JG G36 with RAS but think I'm going to buy the Ares G36 from Zero One as an upgrade / replacement. Will the RAS front end fit onto the Ares G36 and are the pins the same?

2) Is the Ares gearbox it's own make or is V2, V3 etc?

3) Is the gearbox metal shims, brushings etc? Or does anybody have a link to the full mechbox spec as I can't seem to find one through google?

Thanks in advance.
    1)the ras will fit-but i would recomend getting the "laylax G36 hand guard pin" as this will stop any wobbling, the standard pins tend to fall out, or you could use a good old nut and bolt.
    2)i have a "star" g36 and the gearbox is different, but this may have changed since ares took over, i would give Z1 a ring about it, and the gearbox specs too.

cheers richy
    'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Re: Ares & JG G608-7 G36's

Brilliant, thanks richy!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ship Find out more about ship
      Working...
      X