Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aep to use lipo ?

Good afternoon

i heard ( not see ) that someone ( maybe in this forum ? ) has change it to use Lipo batteries .Is it possible ?

regards

Chris
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Re: Aep to use lipo ?

Yes it is, and due to forum rules we can't provide you with a link or information leading to the shop that offers this service. But it's definitely doable

Comment

thanks mate , so i use my friend google ? AEP is a TM BERETTA 93R
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

That's correct. I've only seen it done to a Glock, but i'm pretty sure it can be done to all of them

Comment

I have done to a flock 18c and a mp7

It's do able if you have the sources

Comment

I've done it using a dummy torch to a g18c. Bit of soldering and you are golden. Makes AEPs useable IMO, suddenly you get a trigger response.

Comment

yup it's do able and it's the trigger response that is so much better especially on 11.1v

Comment

You can get lipos which can be made to fit in the original battery space of a g18, with the correct connector if you have some dead batts. Not sure about the other.
                Buy my stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by dadio View Post
                  yup it's do able and it's the trigger response that is so much better especially on 11.1v
                  Worth mosfetting. Mine is 11.1 and it's not done the trigger contacts any good.

Comment

Have done it to a couple of aeps . If you can solder its really straightforward . 800 mah lipo . Cut the Tamiya connector off. . Get your old aep battery cut / remove the contacts end off. Solder the lipo to the old slide in part of the nimh battery and you have a lipo that uses the original battery's connector end . Just make sure you check polarity on the old connector before you solder the wires to it ...
                    And the bonus is the lipo charges through the balance lead on the lipo .

Comment

I added a connector into mine so that an unmodified LiPo will plug in, but you can still use an original battery.
                      This is the guide I used:
                      http://crapworks.blogspot.co.uk/2013...h-to-lipo.html

The battery is shown in the "first version" linked to at the top.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ChrisDol Find out more about ChrisDol
                      Working...
                      X