Gbb for 9 year old girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gbb for 9 year old girl

My sister is coming up to be 9 soon and she has shown a huge interest in target shooting with a gas pistol in the garden and she always tries to use mine but it is just a little to big I have a we glock 17 gen4 and I was hoping to in the future do her a gas blow back pistol for her to use in the garden with me but ai can't find the right one, I'm hoping to do it as a project for me to do, so I can get so,e experience with them, the only pistol I could find suitable was a baby hi capa 3.8 but they cost around 110 just for the gun so I was hoping to see if anyone has a broken one or so,m advice on a better option. I know nothing about them Babur I'd love to try refurbish one and even paint it in like a girly colour I'm trying to keep the cost of the build as low as possible also as money is tight if anyone has any guiding or tips or anything that could help please pm me,

Cheers,
    kris

Re: Gbb for 9 year old girl

Glock 26 or an AA Detonics.

£110 for a 3.8 hi capa? You're looking in the wrong place.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Oh yeah I see on zeroone they are 95 on their own and I'll look into the glock mate thanks, need to look for a second hand/broken one

Comment

You'll be looking at around £60 for one. A TM Detonics might be your best choice as it's slightly lighter than the AA.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Xdm compact
          Glock 23

Comment

Glock 26
            Glock 27 (which is a Glock 26 with a different name to avoid copyright)
            Glock 19
            Walther PPK(s)
            Sig 228
            Sig 229
            Any of the baby hi-capas (although the grips are quite wide)
            Cougar 8000 (one for sale on the forums at the moment)
            Detonics (essentially a pint sized 1911)
            Tokarev

Essentially, you are looking towards pistols based on older automatics. They will have been single stack mags in real life so will have narrower grips, or find a pistol you like such as the Glock 17 and see if it has a compact version (26, 27 etc)

Comment

Id go for a WE detonics, if its only for plinking. Small, decent kick (though not for skirmishing) and comes with 2 mags standard for about £90

Comment

we baby hi-capas are quite heavy despite their size...detonics or g26 would be perfect for her
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

if u can handle a detonics then u can handle a fullsize 1911. all my kids have been able to shoot my detonics since around 8-9. baby hi-cappa still has a fat grip which might be a problem for someone with small girly hands, like say a small girl.

same with the baby glocks, not much less of a handful than a fullsize glock17 etc

for someone with really small hands i'd suggest a ppk, in real steel its a single stack .380, making it slimmer than something based around 9mm or .45 rounds

Comment

Kimber warrior 007 or 10
                    I don't own it myself but there are a few kimber warriors lying around for about £70, GBB, new
                    I mean it's a fairly nice price and for what you get it's a bargain
                    People might have a different recommendation, but for a full metal, small-ish, GBB, £70 is a new price
                    Gas mag included and mags can be purchased for about £20 if you look around online.
                    Have no idea of the manufacturer but seems like a lovely little series of pistols for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeno View Post
                      Kimber warrior 007 or 10
                      I don't own it myself but there are a few kimber warriors lying around for about £70, GBB, new
                      I mean it's a fairly nice price and for what you get it's a bargain
                      People might have a different recommendation, but for a full metal, small-ish, GBB, £70 is a new price
                      Gas mag included and mags can be purchased for about £20 if you look around online.
                      Have no idea of the manufacturer but seems like a lovely little series of pistols for the price.
                      I've already bought the one you're talking about I think. Managed to get it for £40 posted! :D Very pleased, I'm pretty sure they are fully tm compatible but are probably a bit hefty for a 9 year old girl.

Comment

maruzen ppks , its small light , very simple internally and very reliable , plus it's not over powerful at about 250 fps so if she's tempted to act her age .... there's a nice full metal china clone , i have one and it's very good indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Burmaluke View Post
                          I've already bought the one you're talking about I think. Managed to get it for £40 posted! :D Very pleased, I'm pretty sure they are fully tm compatible but are probably a bit hefty for a 9 year old girl.
                          For the price tho.. damn
                          I gotta get one for myself one day xD
                          It would be rather heavy but it's a 1911, it's not so much as bulky as the glock and the grips on this pistol seem rather nicely sized for the 9 yr old.
                          The reason I suggested this over a PPK was because it's a nice all-round gun, despite its heavy weight body and would have a better range than the PPK.

Comment

sorry, am i the only person who saw the thread title & thought "wtf thats a strange swap"..............lol & then re-read it.........
                            try the tm glock26, my boy had one for his first gat, doesn't get much smaller, but shoots & kicks like a full size pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeno View Post
                              For the price tho.. damn
                              I gotta get one for myself one day xD
                              It would be rather heavy but it's a 1911, it's not so much as bulky as the glock and the grips on this pistol seem rather nicely sized for the 9 yr old.
                              The reason I suggested this over a PPK was because it's a nice all-round gun, despite its heavy weight body and would have a better range than the PPK.
                              Actually it's a hi capa clone not 1911 so it's much chunkier on the grip and the mags have those big base plates, probably thicker than a glock grip. But I do agree with you that for the price they are brilliant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

krispchewitt Find out more about krispchewitt
                              Working...
                              X