non working chrono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non working chrono

In posession of a non working chrono (has the markings of Madbull on it but I believe it to be a clone) When I first got it, I put batteries in it and it sprung to life like there was nothing wrong with it, I started toggling through the settings and thought i'll leave this till i've got a gun ready to test with it so hit the on/off switch and it just won't turn back on again. I get nothing from it when I take the batteries out and put them back in now, but when I connect it to the computer via USB the power light on the side lights up but the display is still blank and neither of the buttons do anything I've looked over the wires and non are loose or anything.

Anyone had a similar experience or know how to fix it? please let me know.

A pic just to show what it looks like :-
    chrono.JPG

Re: non working chrono

i have a speeder 558 , a clone of the madbull , try opening it and bridging the contacts on the switch , it could be as simple as a faulty on/off switch from the sound of it , they are pretty solid state , i cant see anything else breaking as nothing else really moves other than the setting buttons.

Comment

Re: non working chrono

That did cross my mind, that when i've clicked it its just died in the off position but just tried connecting the gap and didnt respond. Any other Ideas?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zombie86 Find out more about zombie86
      Working...
      X