dan wesson sniper rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dan wesson sniper rifle

Been considering for a while modifying my Dan Wesson snub into a six shooter rifle for my sniping game but have a few questions/ideas that I'm not sure how to do yet.

First off I'd need a new outer barrel machining based on how the current one slots together, does anyone have any experience with this kind of work or know a company that doesn't cost the earth?

Second I was going to use a cut down tb barrel with a cut through hop unit, has anyone tried anything like that before that can offer any advice?

For the stock, foregrip and pistol grip I was going to use hard wood as I've got experience with that so I'm confident to not mess that up and also mod it to be single action not double action.

Lastly there's a few minor power mods regarding the dw revolvers, mostly just pack out under a metal block but does anyone know any other way to up/reduce the power of these if need be as I'll want it firing at around 420 on .2's when all is fitted and complete.

Many thanks, Matt.
    I'm ready. I'm ready for the big ride baby.

About the Author

Collapse

phayonyx Wish I could soft more but work won't give me the time off :(. Love my guns and love the sport. Find out more about phayonyx
Working...
X