Streamlight TLR1s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streamlight TLR1s

I have broken the glass on my streamlight TLR1s, i know i can get a replacement part but no one ships to the uk for a reasonable price.

How do i take apart the front cap assembly, it has two small dots, do i need a specific tool ?

Tried brute force it wont budge, removed the inner o ring and outer o ring, used silicone oil still no movement.

Anyone had any similar experience or advice ?

Re: Streamlight TLR1s

not sure on tlr1s but some units are sealed and need to be sent back to the manufacture or registered dealer for repair. I believe they remove and replace all the rubber orings in the process ? iwas quotes £60 for mine.
    The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

lol i bought mine in the states for £75, thats why i want to do it myself

if its going to be constantly broken whats the point, would rather replace it with my poly carb

Comment

i had to send my TLR2 to streamlight to get it fixed, i think it cost me over £30,even the led was broken.
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I have exactly the same problem on my TLR-S

I think there is an american site that sells replacement front ends for about £25 posted to the uk (thats what I originally did when I blew out mine).

Problem is - fate struck again and I blew out my second. Would rather replace it with a poly carbonate but I cant get into mine either

Comment

I managed to separate the front end when i first got the torch, just to see how it went together,then i used it a few games,and the glass got smashed, and when i tried to remove the glass to replace with poly,for some unknown reason couldn't undo it again,and it seemed the aluminium casing was going to get seriously damaged if i tried to force it. Anyway i carried on using it with the cracked glass,then the led got hit,and the torch completely ceased to function,which forced me to send it back to the manufacturer... They repaired it,and sent it back,i bought some other parts from them at the same time,some coloured lens caps and remote unit,and now i use a fish eyed lens i got for a couple of quid which sits over the original glass,this sort of concentrates the beam,and protects it at the same time
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crimson Find out more about crimson
            Working...
            X