Cosmetic Surgery on TM M4 S-System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmetic Surgery on TM M4 S-System

Hi, I have a TM M4 S-System that i have had for quite a while now, and honestly i think it looks ugly, i was debating on whether to get a new gun or just spend like £100+ or so to make it look a whole lot better, internally the gun is good, but external it looks like crap. I am wanting to go for a MK18 look, and i am wondering is it possible with this gun? I hear that the TM S-Systems have a different Outer barrel than most M4's, or is that not a problem at all?. I would like some ideas, like what rails, accessories to put on etc etc.

Another problem that i would run into is the wiring, the battery is wired to the front of the battery, Is there anyway to wire it to the stock tube or is a new body required to do that ?

Links to the products that i would need would be very appreciated. This will become my little project build to use this coming july. I am not familiar with this kind of stuff, appreciate the help in advance

Thank you very much

Re: Cosmetic Surgery on TM M4 S-System

The tm m4s is a great gun, BUT the front end is a sod to strip down & very little on the front is compatible with anything else.
    Internally its easy enough to move the wiring to the rear, plus it will take pretty much any rear stock with very little work, but with regards to the front, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", better to increase your budget & pick up a second gun akin to what you are visualising, or maybe just spend a bit on a new fancy rear stock & a few gucci accessories to tart up the front.
    I have an assortment of m4's, but my m4s just has a Socom/ace rear stock, as battery storage in the front is excellent.
    IMHO
    Mark

Comment

Re: Cosmetic Surgery on TM M4 S-System

Oh well, I guess i ll just invest into a new M4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tekiturtle Find out more about tekiturtle
      Working...
      X