TM HK416 Grip Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM HK416 Grip Help

I thought that this would be the most appropriate place to put this thread.

To anyone out there that has used or currently owns the recoil shock 416's. Have you attached any of the Magpul grips to it? Reason why I am asking is because the AFG2 is extremely difficult to put on the rails of my 416 (to a point where I need someone else to hold the gun while I push the grip off or on every time), but not for any of my other guns. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also I am thinking of putting a Magpul RVG grip on the gun, which is another reason why I am asking.

Thank you.

Re: TM HK416 Grip Help

I've had both on my recoil shock. For the afg2, there's screws on the side, that loosen it, making it able too fit easier. The tbf is easily fitted as well hope that helps

Comment

I had a real RVG fitted to my 416, absolutely no problems, just loosened off the adjustment screws and put it on the rail then tightened them back up again.

Comment

Are you both talking about those 3 little allen screws?

Comment

there's only two screws on an RVG and they're both standard flat-head types.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sagittarius26 Hi...I play airsoft...and I'm muslim...yay! :D Find out more about Sagittarius26
          Working...
          X