Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What else uses a V2 box?

Hello all,

I've been making a nice V2 box up for a while now, an Ultimate gearbox shell with various parts in, but its lamenting in a plastic G&G blowback receiver. I like ARs but I just fancy something a little bit different than a mk18. Its a 40rps 330fps box, so really it needs to be in something relatively small (i.e. not a dmr), so I was just wondering what options there are. I've had a couple of MP5s, and I like them but its always a bit of a pain changing mag pouches, so I was thinking more along the lines of a SCAR or a KAC PDW; but I was wondering what else can take a non-proprietary V2 box aside from an mp5 or an m4. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
    Scott

Re: What else uses a V2 box?

I know the G3 family, except the psg1, uses the v2, as does the 5.56 of the g3/mp5 line, who's name escapes me.
    G3 series uses real big hicaps too. 500 round ish, so plenty of ammo for high RPS.
    Although, depending on your mag pouches, 7.62 may be a non-starter.
    Not actually a builder
    Not actually called Bob.

Comment

if you want something different then the AMG STG44 (MP44) uses a V2 box ,go for the first assault rifle ever made you know it makes sense .

Comment

I didn't think of either of them! I have to admit I have toyed with the idea of ww2 airsoft for a while now; but lately I don't even go out and play that much, I just prefer building gearboxes and making guns, which seems strange.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Scotty Dog A Northerner living down south Find out more about Scotty Dog
        Working...
        X