Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

WE KATANA RAPTOR AS BASE FOR DMR - selector plate issues ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE KATANA RAPTOR AS BASE FOR DMR - selector plate issues ?

Hi

i like the look of the above AEG and was going to spec it for some custom work but have been advised that there is a generic problem with breaking selector plates ?

i was going to swap out a longer barrel and silver cylinder plus ASCU and prob a tight bore to with improved bucking to get the DMR performance

most of the reviews i have read about this gun are good

but i have now have some doubts

are there stronger selector plates that could be specd as part of any custom work ?

any advice, personal experience or help ?

thanks

Re: WE KATANA RAPTOR AS BASE FOR DMR - selector plate issues ?

Hello mate, I run two we raptors, both have been upgraded with the ASCU gen3. Stock they were fine, but the the ASCU they are frogging awesome. Both on red cylinder. One fires constant at 342-344 and the other 347-349.
    Cosmetic wise. Changed the RIS on both. It says you can run on 11.1 lipo, you can but on full auto it cycles that fast that it eats the bbs. I run them on 9.6nimh and they are fine.
    Have just placed an order for a project PTW so am selling one when I get back from holiday in a week and 1/2 time. Drop me a pm if your interested. Will ping up some piccys of both when I get back.

Comment

thanks for reply

what colour are they

and how much are you looking for

thanks

Comment

Hello mate, both are black. The one I'm selling is as above but with a t1 tornado hight torque motor. I can post up pics when I get back to civialsation. Going to be looking for about 250, but for this will come two branded we HICAP and the original raptor ris rail. As they say, a piccy paints a thousand words. Price can be discussed when I send pics.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi

Funnily I am interested in the rail independently but in a hurry

Is the ris rail the black aluminium octagonal rail guard like the pic and link attached ?

http://www.weairsoft.com/accessories...tor-rails.html

image.jpg

Comment

Hello,

Yes mate, that kit complete less the flash hinder. Will sell it as part of the gun.

BR.

Shamus

Comment

How much would you want for just the rail guard and i need it really quick like mid next week , could poss collect

would need a quick pic from someone on exactly what it all is

thanks

Comment

You will have a job, I'm still on holiday til nxt Sunday. Will long you pics when I get back.

Comment

Ok, Might be too late as having a build done by land warrior and a spray job w/c 8/9/14 for delv on the 12th !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ctai988025@aol.com Find out more about [email protected]
                  Working...
                  X