The Wooden MP5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wooden MP5

I'm trying to build a project. To gather as many different handguards, stocks etc for my set of MP5s as possible.

I've seen a few pictures of wooden Handguards and wooden sticks, but actually sourcing these is a lot harder than it should be (unless I'm doing it wrong!)

So far, the handguard, everyone seems to get a G3 one, and cut it apart to fit. Hardly ideal.

The stock, the only one I can find is for HK93 rifles, which are technically 9mm chambered G3s. The lower assembly and assumably the rear is as well. The indentations on the side look deep unlike the MP5.

Has anyone ever done this with theirs, and if so, how is it done?!?

Re: The Wooden MP5

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-93...m#.VCSoYNzO7wI

Comment

I did see that one before, and thought it was a goer. But it has indentations on the side, and the lower receiver is a G3, so unsure what model the upper receiver is as well. I know that a G3 sliding stock will not fit on an MP5 upper receiver, hence my reservations

Comment

You find anything in the end Ben? I'm quite interested in this little project of yours!

Comment

Nope not found anything yet!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
          Working...
          X