Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE M&P Mag Plates

Hello all,

Anybody know if TM/WE Glock mag plates are compatible with WE M&P mags? I know the aluminium Dytac ones say they fit the TM G17/18, and IIRC the WE Glock mags and the TM ones are comparable.

Anybody offer any light?

Cheers,

Scott

Re: WE M&P Mag Plates

Just tried for you nope they arnt , but are you talking about the metal plates with the numbered dots in the bottom ? if so they make them for the M&P
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Cheers bud,

Yeah I noticed them when I was trawling through google, I was looking (in vein) for a set of PTS Speed plates but they're all but a dream now.

Just bought a set of KSC block speed plates, so I'll break out the dremel (or the JB Weld) to get them to fit when they arrive.

Comment

ksc are wider again , didnt know you was after speed plates but the KSC will be even tighter than the WE/TM spec on the M&P , going off the plates TM/WE Glock are .5mm smaller then the M&P
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Yeah I figured as much, I'll have a measure up when they turn up and see if they're workable; seeing although PTS speed plates are like gold dust nowadays I thought it'd be worth a shot at least!

Thinking about it, if theres no chance of them fitting on their own I could just flatten down the speed plates and attach them directly to the bottom of the M&P mag plates with JB weld.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Scotty Dog A Northerner living down south Find out more about Scotty Dog
          Working...
          X