Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

any professional gun techs out there who would build me a top of the range gearbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any professional gun techs out there who would build me a top of the range gearbox?

any professional gun techs out there who would build me a top of the range gearbox?

pm me and i talk through what i need doing cash waiting

many thanks
    lewis

Re: any professional gun techs out there who would build me a top of the range gearbo

It would cost you to much

Comment

Re: any professional gun techs out there who would build me a top of the range gearbo

Give Dan Wadhams a message on facebook. He's done some work for me in the past, nice guy based in Southampton. No matter the amount of work to be done he only charges £35 per job plus part prices.

Comment

cheers git one lined up now just waiting to hear back from him
        many thanks
        lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Jinx.. Stands For Jinx View Post
          Give Dan Wadhams a message on facebook. He's done some work for me in the past, nice guy based in Southampton. No matter the amount of work to be done he only charges £35 per job plus part prices.

Do you any contact details for Dan as i'm looking for the same thing and not on facebook.

Thanks

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...166180&fref=ts that's him on facebook but I've lost his business card so I don't have any other contact info. I live close by him so I don't know whether he would post.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lewisholloway Find out more about lewisholloway
            Working...
            X