Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Loonking do make a airoft double barrel (smaal help needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loonking do make a airoft double barrel (smaal help needed)

Hi guys,

looking at making a airsoft double barrel like the one that a few companies have brought out and i am not willing to pay the 200 pound feel for what effectively is a 2 shot gun. that aside i am unsure on how to go about the trigger mech as i thought a push rod form of trigger would be good enough but in the picture i have the trigger is quite far away so the rod would need to be longer than what would be ideal, has anyone opened one of these up before and seen what is inside?

any help would be appreciated and hopefully when its done i will be able to document it so other people can do this as well for under 50£...

thank you and i look forward to hearing some ideas.
    Attached Files
    If it was an eye for a eye,the whole world would be blind

Mahatma Ghandi

Re: Loonking do make a airoft double barrel (smaal help needed)

On the haw san mad max the distence between the triggers and the back of the shells is is covered by 3 parts per barrle. The trigger pivots on a dowle. As you pull back on the trigger the front of the upper part of the trigger pushes on a lever pivoting on another dowle. The top of that lever lifts up the back of the hammer pivoting on yet another dowle causing the pin at the top of the hammer to push on the valve at the back of the shell through a small hole in the breach. Making one from scratch sounds like fun but the haw san mad maxes are truly top notch if you buy a 6mm model and re chamber it for madbull ss6 shells useing a combination of copper and plastic 22 mm pipe.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Benp80 Find out more about Benp80
    Working...
    X