surefire clone torch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surefire clone torch

Hi all, I've just bought a s/h torch which has a socket on the rear to attach a remote switch, the socket has an internal thread so I'm assuming the plug on the remote lead has an external thread on, I've looked on EBay but can't see one like this, could someone please advise where I can buy one from.
    Cheers Dave.

Re: surefire clone torch

Pics!

Comment

Looking at Surefires website it appears and is most likely you have the torches that are part of their Scoutlight series. As its clone my only advice would be to peruse the Hong Kong Airsoft shops, i managed to find the Night Evolution tail cap for my torch which is a Scout Light replica for about $20 and had it shipped in less than a week.

Look up the following:
      eHobby Asia
      Airsoft Peak
      Airsoft global

But yeah pics would have helped or at least a link to the torch as i am only guessing you have a Scoutlight as thats Surefire's only current line of torches for rifles thats LED, uses a pressure pad thing and is the most popular in the ******* *****

Comment

Originally posted by Shizbazki View Post
        Looking at Surefires website it appears and is most likely you have the torches that are part of their Scoutlight series. As its clone my only advice would be to peruse the Hong Kong Airsoft shops, i managed to find the Night Evolution tail cap for my torch which is a Scout Light replica for about $20 and had it shipped in less than a week.

Look up the following:
        eHobby Asia
        Airsoft Peak
        Airsoft global

But yeah pics would have helped or at least a link to the torch as i am only guessing you have a Scoutlight as thats Surefire's only current line of torches for rifles thats LED, uses a pressure pad thing and is the most popular in the ******* *****
        Cheers for the reply, will look into that. Struggling with phone camera atm so hence no pics...��

Comment

Ok, so looking on flea bay the torch i have seems to be a Element M961 style torch, the socket on the torch is about the size of the Surefire XM (i know as i ordered the XM switch by mistake) but like i say has an internal thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snoopholly Find out more about snoopholly
          Working...
          X