X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 with GHK drop in gbb box for aeg

Nearly finished, comprises of the following:

Hurricane metal m4 receiver
    WE raptor front end (with different flash hider - it came with a scar type one)
    Madbull ace stock
    HK416 style grip
    Obviously the ghk gbb drop in box

Still need a trigger guard, tightbore and decent hop rubber/nub combo and lots more mags. They're £45 each though, anyone know if the g&g mags work in the ghk as they do look very similar and are a bit cheaper?
    Originally posted by Hawk
    The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Re: M4 with GHK drop in gbb box for aeg

No only ghk conversion ones, I just sold kit and mags :/

Comment

ok thanks, better get saving then
      Originally posted by Hawk
      The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

Actually it depends on the generation, I've got a gen1 G&G box and a gen1 GHK drop in box and they most definitely do work, they are exactly the same apart from the name on the base plate because GHK built it for G&G, however, they came out with the gen2 about a year (or so) ago. This bit I'm not so sure about as I don't have the mags or the gearbox to test it, but I have read the gen2 mags work with the gen1 gearbox but not the other way around. The gen1 mags are pretty easy to identify, they have 2 Phillips head screws visible at the top of the mag. If you shop around or your willing to import you can find the gen1 mags quite cheap but they're dwindling fast.

Nice build by the way!
        Last edited by SpiralVirus; 18 July, 2015, 10:16. Reason: added last line
        Kill 'em all! Let god sort 'em out!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MasterGouken Find out more about MasterGouken
        Working...
        X