Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG MP5 S6 Project

Hi

Ive just got my grubby little mit's on a jing gong mp5s6 and have a few Q's about modding it up.

I would like to get a some rail's on it asap, has anyone here got any idea's for a tight looking ris system for the SD?
    Is there anything mod-worthy i can do with the supressor end of the barrel short of putting a new barrel through it?
    Has anyone seen or done anything with the Grip under the barrel? There is quite a bit of space around the barrel under there.... mod-worthy?

It's second hand and running sweet on a 9.6v 2000m firefox, more than happy with the rof, but the fps is a little hot for cqb for which i intend to use it, also the piston looks a little worn from slight gear dis-engagement, so a new spring and piston are on the cards too.

This will be my first crack at some proper modding so any advice and input will be well received.

Cheers Lynch

Re: JG MP5 S6 Project

Something like this?

Excuse the cra**y cam phone picture, but I hadn't planned on taking any pictures of it till it was completely finished (which, as you can see from the dangling switch wires, it isn't!).

ICS MP5SD2
    ICS RIS foregrip
    Superfire tac-light
    Brons laser
    D-boys (?) vert grip
    sigpic

Comment

Looking great!! Yes somthing like that man.

I was toying with the idea of putting a laser into a mod grip, but will have too get rid of the silencer, any idea's?

Comment

How about the ICS laser that goes into the top tube?

Or, modding the silencer to take a laser under the barrel?
        sigpic

Comment

All good ideas man, thx.

Could you pm me some where froms?

Cheers.

Comment

No problems mate, but in reality it all came from the forum.

Ask for what you're after and people will generally offer it to you. There's so many of us here that nearly everything you could want is being sold by somebody most of the time.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the advice mate.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LynchMob_Dhz Find out more about LynchMob_Dhz
              Working...
              X