Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Gun Turret Help Please!

Hi,

I have decided to make a machine gun turret like the ones a have seen at the ground zero weekenders over the years and just wanted to know if any one knew of any sites that may help me with the builing of it.

Tips and ideas would also be appreciated.

The machine gun turret could be either gas or electric powered.

What parts would i need?

An example of what i mean is below vv
    http://tri.army.mil/LC/cs/csi/sam2mg.jpg

Thank You

Re: Machine Gun Turret Help Please!

Your planning on making an m2 .50cal? Good luck.. Best advice I can give you if your on a budget is head over to airsharps website and buy the blueprints for one them make one.

If you haven't done anything like this before I'd advise setting your aims a fair bit lower..

Comment

Re: Machine Gun Turret Help Please!

hey. i once made a couple of ballistic shields out of mdf some car mats tool holders lol all sorts. lets face it if your making it for airsoft it doenst need to be the balls just needs to look good and not break. i would reccomend keeping it simple, hey. nice and easy for someone to turn it round on their own, probably quicker too. if you go to airsoft places they will always rip the arse off you because its airsoft and its specific. B&Q will be your best friend, just may look a little strange if you tell them what its for :-). sorry for the rant, be all and end all a simple strong build with a good paint job, and think outside the box, even car mats can look like metal plates :-). look forward to seeing pics, good luck.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

warbunny JG all the way! To the bin Find out more about warbunny
      Working...
      X