Custom Carbon Fibre Vsr G-spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Carbon Fibre Vsr G-spec

Just my custom vsr g-spec currently around 400fps looking to get a twist barrel or bull barrel for next mod. getting some chrome paint for the trigger / trigger gaurd to match the cylinder. want to paint the stock but not sure on what colours/ pattern any ideas welcome. hoping to get down for the weekender so will show her off then :D
    thanks for reading

jay
    If You Run You'll Only Die Tired

Guns:
    CA M15 A4 x2
    Vsr G-spec
    P226

Re: Custom Carbon Fibre Vsr G-spec

1) Wrong section, either pictures of your guns or tech thread

2) Bull barrel? and get rid of the carbon fibre barrel? Bit odd

3) At 400fps getting a twist barrel would be a bad move, do some searching and you will see why

4) Eugh its ugly :/

5) Real custom all carbon fibre or is it just the carbon fibre that you stick on stuff, like a sticky sheet of it?
    Originally posted by Teddykiller
    I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

I think it looks awsome

Comment

way to shoot down my project.. cheers, and thought the bul barrel was just the name of the 6.00mm tb barrels? geuss not. and i posted a thread the other day asking where to post it got told here so if its wrong mods please move?.. cheers rossy glad someone else does

Guns:
        CA M15 A4 x2
        Vsr G-spec
        P226

Comment

each to their own, but i think it looks ace as it is
          i'd keep the plain black stock tbh

great looking gun fella
          h e y d r i c h
          L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

OD Stock?
            Originally posted by parky
            If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

im not wanting to shoot down your project, i thought i would just highlight a few key issues for you

Do a bit of research around all the forums and you will find everything you would ever need to know.

OD stock, thats mine, and lt purcys ideas :P

Although i do respect you a lot for doing something differert too :P but im sure ive seen something like that a long time ago aswell...
              Originally posted by Teddykiller
              I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

ha, i know i know, was just hoping for a load of positive comments n first one i got was pretty negative felt like a kick in the balls haha. and yeah possibly, did want to keep it black but want people to really notice the carbon, and yeah od sounds good anyother ideas?

*Cheers aswell heydrich *

Guns:
                CA M15 A4 x2
                Vsr G-spec
                P226

Comment

is that actually CF?

i.e a full carbon fibre out barrel? if it is, fair play.

also, it might be worth taking off the CF around the scope, it looks, well, ugly. the rest looks nice though.

i've toyed with the idea of a complete CF gun. it would easily withstand usual airsofting problems, and be really really really light.

Comment

I like the barrel and silencer. Pretty sure its carbon wrap isn't it?

I do agree with taking it off the scope though. Just looks a bit excessive.

As jordan said. Don't bother buying a twist barrel. They perform poorly over 340fps. A quality tb will do you.

Comment

yeah its a wrap, real carbon one was 600 dollars but more to the point sold out lol. and yeah real cf would be quality at a game but not worth the cost.. its a bit lighter and the barrel doesnt need to be any stronger. and thought the cf scope looked alright, maybe il take it off. does anywere actualy sell a complete carbon body kit?

Guns:
                      CA M15 A4 x2
                      Vsr G-spec
                      P226

Comment

not sure on the complete CF body. but you could DIY, or pay a company to make one.

hopefully in my next few years at uni i'll be making full use of the autoclave at uni for CF stuff.

Comment

when you do find me ill have a lotta stuff for you to make haha. any other ideas on paint jobs guys?

Guns:
                          CA M15 A4 x2
                          Vsr G-spec
                          P226

Comment

I was a bit dubious reading other peoples responses befor taking a closer look at the gun....

Have to say....Looks good from over here....lol...crap nearly left the d off good..oops..

Leave the scope nothing wrong with a 50mm lense. 40mm's look weedy anyway.

Something completly different would be to wrap the stock in Black sniper tape. Would be a complete contrast to the carbon effect barrel. Hockey tape is the same thing sticks like crap to a rabbit fur....Scrim round the scope...Rough and ready look for you..

Or as much as I hate the colour....Tan Krylon would contrast very well.
                            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Cool carbon wrap... Personally, I would have wrapped the stock, because in reality (real steel), you'd probably be able to have a carbon stock made for your gun but a carbon barrel would likely be useless.], but the barrel looks cool.

The carbon and matte black looks sweet though...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lt.fowler Find out more about lt.fowler
                              Working...
                              X