X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom gun build

Hey guys

Wonder if anyone with decent know how could help:

Im thinking of building a pretty much similar custom build to that of the chap Arclight on the HK shop videos on Youtube. I've taken a few screen caps of the gun and contacted them to find out the bits it comprises of - no contact from them

I fancy building a gun from scratch and know it will be a lot of dosh but I'll thoroughly enjoy doing it.

From what I know the bits it comprises are is as follows (from watching the vid)

Tan Magpul/VLTOR metal body (magpul receiver,stock)
    King Arms CASV-M Hand Guard Set
    G&P stubby
    3inch outer barell with G&P 7.5" Blackwater silencer
    10.5" tightbore PDI 6.01 inner barrel
    G&P gearbox
    G&P metalgears
    Systema 385 fps spring
    Systema Energy piston
    Systema silent piston head
    Systema Turbo motor
    11 volt lipo

Now it appears that the gun must be based on a Magpul Sentry in tan as it uses so much of that gun as a basis. Fromn the looks of it I need to get hold of a CASV Kings arm front end and ncessary bits to bolt on to get the appearance right.

Is there anything else I need to take into consideration as I begin the search for these parts...anyone know of any parts for sale as I know the front end will be a bugger to track down as it looks like its been discontinued...
    Last edited by Rampage; 17 June, 2010, 16:02.

Re: Custom gun build

Not bad unles you only want single shot with a 385 fps spring and a 6.01 tight bore =| can you say shortest sniper rifle ever . Highest uk fps limit I seen so far Is 350fps for full auto guns . But over all a very sexy m4

Comment

Idea being I'll get the appearance right and then murder/replace key internals as they pack up. I pretty much reckon this is based on a stock G&P Sentry to begin with. Should fire at >350fps out box (like my existing black one does).

If I get this built up I'll flog on my black Sentry - you cant have two of the same thing right?

Comment

Originally posted by paulyboy View Post
        Not bad unles you only want single shot with a 385 fps spring and a 6.01 tight bore =| can you say shortest sniper rifle ever . Highest uk fps limit I seen so far Is 372fps for full auto guns . But over all a very sexy m4
        Corrected FPS

Comment

Can't correct wat I already corrected lee

Comment

if im not mistaken, that pic is of Arclight's custom built by ******* airsoft......

and if im not mistaken again, i recently bought one that looks fairly similair

Reaver
            "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

OOh you bugger. Thast pretty much exactly it. Im after something JUST like that.

Sell to me!!

Comment

Can't correct wat I already corrected lee
                Well i was a ninja and corrected you before you corrected yourself :P

Comment

Na lee because I edited the post after i posted it as I noticed a spelling mistake lol
                  Last edited by paulyboy; 17 June, 2010, 16:51. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Not bad unles you only want single shot with a 385 fps spring and a 6.01 tight bore =| can you say shortest sniper rifle ever . Highest uk fps limit I seen so far Is 381fps for full auto guns . But over all a very sexy m4
                    corrected again :P
                    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jezworld Find out more about jezworld
                    Working...
                    X