Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acog alignment

Hi,
    I have an acog on my m733, but I have a problem. I can't move the sight far enough left for it to zero with the bb's at any range. I have moved it through the full range of adjustment and the pic below is the closest it gets (the top of the post is where the bb's hit) I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem or knows a reason why it could be like this. I have recently done a body swap on it but I didn't do anything to the front end just the body, and it has a silencer on it, but it has the same prolem with it off. That's all I can think of.
    Any help much appreciated
    Thanks
    Wanted:
    Baton/Rubber 40mm grenades
    GHK AKM Magazines

Re: Acog alignment

Mine is the same mate, just the other way, your rounds strike low left mine are low right. Cant help but would be interested to know if there is a fix.
    sigpic

Comment

Im afraid gents that you may be stuck. The sights are (im guessing) clones, so are mostly for aesthetics. You'll just have to aim off to compensate.
      In a real sight, such as the SUSAT, its a post which is moved by two screws on the left and right which move the post left and right. I'm not sure about in an ACOG though. In a clone, they arent manufactured in the same way as a real sight, so its most likely just two pieces of glass with the sight ladder engraved/drawn/painted onto the inside of the glass.
      Also, bear in mind that any small deviation in placement on the rifle can change how the sight lines up with the barrel. If you have the smallest amount of movement in the barrel into the hop unit, it wont fire totally straight leading to inaccuracies in the shot.
      Hope that helps! Well, maybe not, but it might help you understand why you cant get your shots to line up with the sight.

Comment

Can you remove the main mount by two screws under it, if so turn the mount 180 degrees so the thumb turns are on the other side. That made my ACOG move it's position about 4mm to the left of where it was.Might help a bit

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy21 View Post
          Im afraid gents that you may be stuck. The sights are (im guessing) clones, so are mostly for aesthetics. You'll just have to aim off to compensate.
          In a real sight, such as the SUSAT, its a post which is moved by two screws on the left and right which move the post left and right. I'm not sure about in an ACOG though. In a clone, they arent manufactured in the same way as a real sight, so its most likely just two pieces of glass with the sight ladder engraved/drawn/painted onto the inside of the glass.
          Also, bear in mind that any small deviation in placement on the rifle can change how the sight lines up with the barrel. If you have the smallest amount of movement in the barrel into the hop unit, it wont fire totally straight leading to inaccuracies in the shot.
          Hope that helps! Well, maybe not, but it might help you understand why you cant get your shots to line up with the sight.
          sorry but your a bit rong there
          the post is fixed it cant be moved at all...
          its the hole upper body of the susat that move's left and right

acog problem
          try and undo the adjustment scew all the way out give it a tap then try it had the same problem with my cheap scope

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

qwerty123il Find out more about qwerty123il
          Working...
          X