kart m14 ebr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kart m14 ebr

hi guys,got a kart m14 ebr winging its way to me and was wondering where to get and whats best to upgrade,cheers

Re: kart m14 ebr

none at all if you change anything you risk messing with it.

i wouldnt even change the hop rubber...

sure change the spring but i would just go in, spring change and out dont touch anything.

its not worth it man, not for the pain youll incurr from part mismatches.

Comment

ok fair play,cheers.didnt think they realy needed anything changed,just thought id ask and see if anyone had any experience with them,i take it mags are pretty standard as with a majority of guns now?

Comment

tm ones .. pricey but worth it.

Its only that certain parts are very specific on the ebr. i had a lot of issues.. airnozle being specific, tappet plate etc..

alot of its problems stem from the tappet plate return spring not being strong enough..

When it comes to upgrading it, and you will im sure at some point, youll need to find a doner CYMA gearbox v7 to put in there. Preferably a whole cyma m14 ! then you can take hop unit, outer barrel, upper reciever etc...

Then you can upgrade the cyma, as its more compatible with after market parts just like any other m14.

dunno it was a while ago i might have more luck nowadays if i put my mind to it but really the doner route is the easiest route.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Prowler Find out more about Prowler
        Working...
        X