p90 deconstruction helpness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p90 deconstruction helpness

so im thinking about taking my p90 apart to sand it down and repaint properly will this be an easy task?

also the previous owner painted it with a stone effect paint so it has a texture . should i be able to just sand this off?

ill upload flicks when i pick it up from my mates tomorrow.

Re: p90 deconstruction helpness

Pretty much the easiest weapon to take apart.

Pop the two screws at the back to remove the gearbox. Take off the upper receiver, one screw there to get the trigger mech all out. The fake ejection port also comes off with some help from a screwdriver!

Comment

depending on the paint used you should be albe to get it off with power fairy spray. just put it on leave for 20 mins and wash off use a kitchen scourer and job done. might need to do it twice to get all the paint off .as for taking the gun apart for this check out the videos on mechbox just google the name. hope this helps and good luck
      Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

thanks man ill refer back to this when i get to taking it apart .. probably tomorrow .

Comment

There was quite a lot of info that would help you recently in another post if you search for it. Quite a few people on here paint other models and things.

So long as you don't live up to your name you will be ok....lol
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ohdearme Find out more about ohdearme
          Working...
          X