my shotgun plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my shotgun plan

basically just wanted to get your opinion on some shizzay i'm gunna do to my DE M56AL Shotgun.

1st. Get more shells for it (what amount of shels do you think)
    2nd. Spray the pump and stock olive drab (did think about tan, any thoughts)
    3rd. Should i get a butt shell holder or molle shell holder
    4th. give it a good old clean and perfect it

What You People Think, Its just a small thing to do

Re: my shotgun plan

1) 10000
    2)pink
    3)both
    4)no batter it

real answers
    1)10 seems a decent amount, thats 100 shots!
    2)tan is better in my opinion but whatever, should look nice
    3)both lol, 5 on the shotty , the rest on the chest
    4)...erm well yes
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

to be honest mate every single thing you have said is down to personal preference. Do whatever you like or is comfortable for you
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
        1) 10000
        2)pink
        3)both
        4)no batter it

real answers
        1)10 seems a decent amount, thats 100 shots!
        2)tan is better in my opinion but whatever, should look nice
        3)both lol, 5 on the shotty , the rest on the chest
        4)...erm well yes
        haha lol, was thinking around 8 ish, i thought tan wouldn't correspond with the black you know like would mix well, holder ideas souns pretty neat

cheers pal

Comment

All I need to do to mine really is add a low profile optic, for example, a reflex sight...

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

shame thre isnt a full metal gas version
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

well i have the TM M3 shotgun and 12 shells i also have a belt to hold all the shells i use it like Robert Downey Jnr in the movie Tropic Thunder across my chest.or you can wear it like a belt as well.but depends how many shells you have or want and if you are going to use it for a full game on its own or just as backup.
              Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                to be honest mate every single thing you have said is down to personal preference. Do whatever you like or is comfortable for you
                yeh i know but i was just thinking that if i fancied selling it on what would people think

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                  All I need to do to mine really is add a low profile optic, for example, a reflex sight...

looks mint lol might spray the barrel gun metal

Comment

Originally posted by bengaku View Post
                    well i have the TM M3 shotgun and 12 shells i also have a belt to hold all the shells i use it like Robert Downey Jnr in the movie Tropic Thunder across my chest.or you can wear it like a belt as well.but depends how many shells you have or want and if you are going to use it for a full game on its own or just as backup.
                    i was thinking about that but i thought if i switch guns for i game i can just whack the shells on my CBA
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 9 July, 2010, 06:50.

Comment

I'm getting my old one back off a mate. When it's finished she'll have a G&P sliding stock, first factory side shell saddle, a rail, eotech, and an mp5 flashlight foregrip. I also have 23 shells for it and intend to get more.

Also maybe an improved reload shell door if I can find one still in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                        I'm getting my old one back off a mate. When it's finished she'll have a G&P sliding stock, first factory side shell saddle, a rail, eotech, and an mp5 flashlight foregrip. I also have 23 shells for it and intend to get more.

Also maybe an improved reload shell door if I can find one still in stock.
                        wow sounds immense, re they mainly tm shells or a mix?

ANd gaffa i know but i just cba as i thought it'd be easyier

Comment

DE ones, they're cheaper, they come in larger packs and do the job just as well.

It's also got an uprated spring and three tightbores installed

Comment

yeh, i thought 3 tm ones for £15 or 4 DE for £12.50 i was thinking i'll egt 2 packs of de for moment

Comment

thing is are you using it as a backup or as a primary. With a primary you need to be able to put a shedload of fire down if need be, so you need extra shells

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theairsofttank Airsofter, The British Army Find out more about theairsofttank
                              Working...
                              X