Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Piston question

Hi everyone,

After a skirmish I found that my piston head broke, so I want to get the element silent piston head and silent cylinder head.

My question, will the piston head fit in with my current piston, or will I need to get a specific piston for this piston head.

I'm new to the tech side of airsoft so not sure if piston head and pistons are a universal fit.

Ta, FL
    It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Re: Quick Piston question

what gun do you have mate ,

as there are a few differents versions of piston and piston head sets ,

so knowing the gun will give heads up to helping

Comment

I've got an ARES Scar, but I've replaced the stock piston with a G&G Reinforced AEG Piston.

Also I noticed that I was getting feed issues of some magazines and not others, any ideas what that could be ?
      It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

Comment

could be the mags mate , have dirt in them , solution is to strip and clean them with a bit of lube.

also the piston get rid of it , and replace the piston with a orange element one and the silencer piston head and cylinder hear for V2 gearbox ,

Comment

Is that a better piston or will the element stuff not fit the piston I have ?

Comment

well there are other pistons out there , but stick with soft polymer, as more supple

and the v2 piston will be able to take the element silent piston head set no worries .

Comment

Sweet, thanks for the info matey

Comment

no problem

Guard

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Four Leaf Find out more about Four Leaf
                Working...
                X