m4 ris battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 ris battery

Just a quick question, what battery if any (other than Lipo's) would fit in an m4 ris foregrip?

dont have an m4 but the one im getting (2nd hand) is a full stock ca sportline which i want to rewire to the front which has a normal foregrip which i've been told will just fit a crane stock battery in, but i would prefer a foregrip with rails on.

would i be able to get a custom nimh battery made up to fit a ris foregrip?

if not can anyone suggest a cheapish peq to fit a mini type 8.4v battery thats isnt to large as some of the peq's ive seen are massive and very ugly.

I know the easy thing to do would be get a crane stock but hell who likes to take the easy way.

cheers in advance.

Re: m4 ris battery

Just go LIPO's dude so much easier, why won't you go for them just out of curiosity?

I think for M4 RIS, you could get a 9.6 nunchuck, got one in my G&G, some RIS are bigger than others so all depends on what type you end up with.

Comment

hello, i was in exactly the same position as you, you have to go lipo im afraid the biggest you can fit in the ris is a 7.4v 2200mah lipo

any questions please ask as i was in the same position as you

Edit: i was like you and didnt want to go to lipo, its not as hard as it seems

Comment

Just heard about the whole balancing and voltage warnings etc, I suppose its just something new and I'm scared! I'm sure ill come around sooner or later. Going to see how I go with a cranestock but may just end up going liposuction.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Skeletor View Post
          Just heard about the whole balancing and voltage warnings etc, I suppose its just something new and I'm scared! I'm sure ill come around sooner or later. Going to see how I go with a cranestock but may just end up going liposuction.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
          Ahh its easy mate the charger does it all for you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Skeletor RUAS (Reading University Airsoft) President 2010/11 Treasurer 2011/2012 Find out more about Skeletor
          Working...
          X