Lipo charging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipo charging

I dont have a lipo charger as yet but trying to find a resonably priced one somewhere. im supposed to be playing this weekend. my lipos have tam and deans connectors but my charger is normal bog standard one. can i get away with charging my lipos just once like this

Re: Lipo charging

no never ever charge them like this. i'm not sure exactly what will happen but this is one of the ways you can explode your lipo's. you need a proper balance charger otherwise you may charge one cell faster than the others, which is probably the worse thing you can do after letting the voltage drop below 3v or poking it with a sharp metal stick repeatedly

Comment

If you want to turn your lipo battery into a hand grenade, go ahead.!!!!

Comment

No No No No No.

Oh NO BTW.

A Lipo charger charges each cell to 4.2v then slowly drops the amperage while maintaining the 4.2v until amps = 0 then fully charged.

No other charger will do.

Charge with a normal charger and at best you need a new Lipo. At worst you need a new House.

Comment

can anyone recommend a charger cheap if possible . i googled it on the bay and there are a few. pm me with some help please.

Comment

On the bay there's some chinese ones
            IMAX b6
            Get them for a pound or less
            Thanks
            I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bangyourdead Find out more about bangyourdead
            Working...
            X