holster for desert warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holster for desert warrior

heya guys heres one for you do you think the desert warrior would fit in either this

or

modding here and there is fine aslong as i dont ave to cut it to pieces or could anyone recommend a holster that would fit it? safariland/blackhawk style?

cheers guys

Re: holster for desert warrior

Well it won't fit in those as they are for a P226 and a USP but the Desert warrior will fit a 1911 serpa if you remove the rail on the front.

Comment

As above you will never get it to fit properly in a rigid holster designed for a different pistol no matter how much you try and mod it.

Comment

Try a glock 17 holster, may fit. If not then send blade tech a email about it as they normaly have a holster, will just cost alot.
        Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
        I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

theres a theres a guy on arnies makes fitted kydex holsters called bankz5152 try him.

Comment

Blade-Tech Kydex WRS Tactical Light Thigh Holster for Kimber Warrior w/ M3/M6 (Right Hand, Black)(10045)

try that :D

Comment

forgot to add pic... lol

Comment

yeah i knew they where for different guns i just thought it might work with some filing and damn i want that bloody rail on it :D heroshark nice one il check him out and cannonfodder thanks for all the work youve put in here and on our forum :D

Comment

blade-tech's are good ,I have a light baring one for my 226. Bankz is making me a couple of holsters for my jericho ,and derringer yet to receive them but from his pics he does a great job at a fraction of the price.

Comment

how much are you paying man? i need to sign up to see his stuff and im not on arnies

Comment

For something like your after £28-33 posted depending on the colour you want. You should sign up to arnies its a good forum.

Comment

wow thats a damn good price do you have any pics you can show me? and yeah i may do that. im still getting my head around this one :D

Comment

heres one he did for someone else ,still waiting on mine

Comment

just to let people know that if they want a holster for a desert warrior (with rail) they should support there fire

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                            Working...
                            X