Another one of those upgrade help threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one of those upgrade help threads

Just got a cheap £55 JG AUG A2 with a few scratches here and there, but they will be coved up with bright blinding floresent green(which will intern be scrimmed(SP?) when on site), but I need some help on some items I wish to spend my black market money on.

1. Whats the best mid cap mag's(feed well ect...)
    2. Best high cap mags(Only looking for 3 ATM for cover' fire ect...)
    3. Anyone know the biggest battery that will fit/size of the compartment at the back
    4. A3 front end, how would I go about fitting this and what types suit ext...

Heres the catch(s)....

The guns trigger doesn't return on semi but does on auto and this has really baffled me. Anyone shed some light or help me with this?

Also the 2 high's that come with the gun don't work, so I guess I can just open them up as there already broken, but I was wondering what I should look out for that is broken/jammed.

What would be the best method for cleaning/preping this for a sacrifice to TT. And can anyone recommend a good paint?

Once father Christmas gives my my monies will get some upgrades but for now it will probily be a re-shim and grease and a new rubber.

Will probily use this for a support gunner/DMR roll but will keep it below 350 so I don't have to fuss about with Min. engagement and all that.

Feel free to post some pic's of your AUG and setups. Thanks!

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
    A brain?
    Originally posted by snuff
    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Re: Another one of those upgrade help threads

Trigger not returning - Check the spring in the trigger assembly, sounds like it could be stretched. Or dirt in the runners.

Battery wise, the compartment is made for an 8.4v mini, if you take the plastic plate out and modify it you can get a 9.6v in there, which is my next mod to mine.

The AUG is a simple gun to break down for painting, literally just barrel out, front section out (2 mins to do both of these, tops), trigger assembly is a few minutes and the gearbox is a piece of urine. 2 screws and a swift bash onto the edge of a book (Look on mechbox.com for a video tutorial). Then you have the body there, waiting to be painted.

Mine :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Re: Another one of those upgrade help threads

I had a 9.6 made that fit in the AUG without having to remove the plastic part that holds the gearbox in. Basically a regular 8.4 with a cell placed on top of the main body of cells. Nestling in the little groove created by 2 of the cells meaning each other.
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Montesa77 I've got a book out if you want to read it. It's called 'Life In A Bin' Find out more about Montesa77
      Working...
      X