How do I get a discharger to work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get a discharger to work?

Basically I have a Delta Fast Peak Charger, with a little yellow button on it that says

charge
    discharge

I press it, and nothing happens. If i turn it on at the wall, it charges the battery, pressing the button still does nothing. How the hell do I work it? :S

Re: How do I get a discharger to work?

Erm, mine does the same, I usually let the battery charge a bit, then hit the discharge button and it flicks over. Really bizzare, but does the job.

Comment

fair enough! It has lights on it, so it seems really strange that it doesnt use the discharge of the battery to power some sort of display to let you know what its doing, but hey ho!

Comment

It does, the discharge light lights up, but only after I allow the battery to charge a little bit (15-30m or so) then I hit the button and it starts to work. Im guessing you have the one from a certain shop that sells components? Or otherwise I have been giving flawed advice! :/

Comment

no, i bought mine from a local shop. it has a light that says fast charge, and trickle charge. But when pressing the discharge button its as if its just for show and doesnt actually do anything!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
          Working...
          X