Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Custom L96 idea! (with rough design pic) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah pm me the the length you want from front to back on the stock and how much you want off the barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Custom L96 idea! (with rough design pic)

If you use one of the plumbers tools to cut the inner barrel, make sure you take it very slowly and it shouldn't deform. Afterwards, use a drill bit that's just a little bigger than the outer diameter of the barrel and place this at the front of the cut-down barrel and turn it by hand to de-burr the cut.

If the outer barrel runs into the receiver, then I'd cut the section that's covered rather than cutting the muzzle end. Even if it doesn't, it will still look neater that way as you could slip some sort of cover over it, whereas the front end would need to be a very neat cut.

Finally, I'd not cut the stock down if I was you as you'll find it's far to short to shoulder. If you do cut it down, how about fitting an extending section?
      sigpic

Comment

a stubby L96 is made by tm for the tm l96 range ,

it shortens the barrel by 110mm

also they are in process of making the snow magnum warfare's folding stock

Comment

Totally agree with you ref the barrel as it is an AGM barrel I don't have to worry about it threading on to the bolt housing like the warrior, all I need to do is create a new cut out for the mag/bb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ermmm, iam not sure the bolt could cycle with the stock that short, the cheek rest looks like it will be in the way.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joker Jack Beware of Sergeant Slipper... Find out more about Joker Jack
            Working...
            X