LXGD Green Day Laser Not working :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LXGD Green Day Laser Not working :(

Right so one day my Laser decides to cut out, I think, oh this must be the battery, so I head down to my local electronics shop and purchase a new CR123 to replace a CR123A, not I'm not so sure if its the matter of having the wrong battery but, I replaced it with the fresh battery and screwed everything back up, but nothing happened. I pressed the pressure pad and no laser to my dismay

can anyone help?
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Re: LXGD Green Day Laser Not working

Oh dear. My G&P Scorpion green laser used to not work if its cold :P Lens has difficulty in the cold.
    Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Same problem, often the connecter doesnt align properlt adjust at the top with a small alan wrench. It is often the cold, if mine doesnt work i just unscrew it and put it back on a couple of times that seems to work

Comment

or have you even thought that the connections have came loose on the actuall laser module . that wat happened to my old one so i gave it my mate he re soldered them and now he has a 50 green laser working for him .

also its best to try and get the same battery as the one provided

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nun-Chuck Find out more about Nun-Chuck
        Working...
        X